Thursday, December 01, 2005

True Life Casting Calls...

Hi friends,

Sorry to be so impersonal, but I am looking to find real people for our documentary show called True Life. I'm a casting producer researching 4 shows. If you know anyone that is going through some of these concerns and situations or you know something about the topic, please let me know. Thank you!

Cheers,
Johanna
Work: 212.846.2276


NOTE: All races, genders, orientations, religions are open for casting…

STORIES:

Iraq story #1: I'm coming home from Iraq & Re-Entering Civilian Life--
Are you or someone you know returning from Iraq that wouldn't mind being spotlighted as you venture back to your home and civilization?

Iraq story #2: I'm a loved on left behind--
Are you or someone you know being left behind by their beloved soldier and wouldn't mind being shadowed through your emotional journey?

Moving to Las Vegas:
Are you or someone you know moving to Sin City, err Las Vegas? If so, why? Please let me know who you are and when you are moving.

Semester at Sea:
Are you or someone you know studying abroad on the high seas or taking off to join a cruise line for work? If so, let me know when and why.

Moving in (with an Odd Roomate):
Are you or someone you know moving in with a very unique person or situation? Moving in with 10 dogs? Or sharing a room with true geek? Perhaps, moving back into your parent's house? Will people be calling their neighbors to discuss what's happening at your place? If you're soon to be moving in with someone unique, please write me!